Re: [AMBER] amber18 installation error

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 07:36:14 +0000

I have not yet tried to CMAKE install the latest amber version on the latest ubuntu version so this is mostly based on guessing.

First, check that you have installed all the prerequisites as instructed: http://ambermd.org/InstUbuntu.php

Second, check the hash and do a clean extraction from the downloaded archive file to make sure it is not damaged.

Third, make sure you have full read/write permissions in the folder you are trying to compile in and if possible let amber fetch and install dependencies using miniconda.

Give it another try “from scratch” and see of that resolves the issue.

// Gustaf