Re: [AMBER] Formation of a cyclic peptide

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 02:09:00 -0700

If you are expecting a bond to show when loading the pdb, unless it has
CONECT records/lines in it, no software package can 'see' a nonstandard
bond.

If your residue types switched to nonterminal ones, that's another matter.

In any case, copy/pasting any errors or warnings you see in leap.log
will help dig deeper.

Bill