Re: [AMBER] antechamber & parmck2

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 07:12:30 -0700

Hello, Gustaf

If dropping "-a Y", I would get the printout with partial info missed", not
sure why.

In addition, all work was done in my Linux station, which I ssh to work at
our supercomputer station.

and Then, I switched to my mac and ssh via terminal to work at
supercomputer, everything is normal, I got the prepc and frcmod of I need,
very confused.