Re: [AMBER] antechamber & parmck2

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 06:49:53 +0000

So you are technically working on the cluster when running the commands, ssh connected from a linux station terminal and from a mac terminal?

Connecting over SSH from your linux machine produces the error and connecting from mac does not?

This is somewhat surprising as you are technically working on the server and not on your local workstation. Are there any other differences in the setup? Are the systems configured with different languages, are there any other particular settings changed in the SSH connection protocol?

As you are running the commands on the server, they should all be stored in history. If you login from your mac, where the command(s) work, and try to execute the “non-working” command previously executed from the Linux machine, does it work?

    $ history | grep antechamber

In the printout you should be able to rather quickly compare if there are any visual differences and copy and execute one of the older commands which failed to execute to see if it works now.

I am not a an expert in any way or form though just from the sound of it, my guess would be a language/locale or some other “format” problem.

Best regards
// Gustaf