[AMBER] OE tools help

From: Debarati DasGupta <debarati_dasgupta.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 12:41:04 +0000

Hello Raman,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually I am trying to do some docking with FRED, but before that they need 2 steps : Preparing the ligand and preparing the receptor for docking.
There are 2 tools Spruce4docking and Make_receptor tool but they are not able to take a MD equilibrated structure as input for a receptor.
I just needed some info how to feed in an equilibrated MD structure as a receptor to FRED. Also I m trying to generate conformers in OMEGA for my PPI dataset. I see that they have a tool “Filter” which they say should be used prior to OMEGA... Have you used omega or oeomega as I see both these exe files in bin and cannot understand the difference between the two. Could you share how you did use OMEGA for conformer generation?
Thanks
Regards
Debarati