Re: [AMBER] Stripping Protocol in Cpptraj

From: An Ta <anta.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 13:40:12 -0600

Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much for your response. This helps me out a lot. Also,
congratulations on your second child!

Regarding the distance-based stripping, I have been referencing a specific
frame of interest to use for the strip command. Is there a way to perform
this kind of stripping where the masks are updated each frame? This is more
out of curiosity so no rush as I am sure you are quite occupied with
catching up on all other CPPTRAJ related emails.

Sincerely,
*An T. Ta *
Department of Chemistry | Ph.D. Candidate
Coolbaugh Hall | Room 118
Golden, CO 80401