Re: [AMBER] Stripping Protocol in Cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 13:55:31 -0400

Hi,

First, be aware that distance based masks in general do not update each
frame, with the exception of the ‘mask’ command. Second, the behavior
depends on the type of distance based mask. If it’s atom based (e.g. <@)
then only atoms that satisfy the criterion are chosen. If residue based,
all atoms are chosen if any atom in the residue satisfies the criterion.
Same for molecule based masks.