Re: [AMBER] Stripping Protocol in Cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 19:33:25 -0400

Hi,

The 'mask' action will update a distance-based mask each frame and
report the results or allow you to output PDB/mol2 files of the
selected atoms. The reason this doesnt work for Actions in general is
that once they are set up with a certain number of atoms it's
difficult (and expensive) to change this each input frame, although I
guess technically it could be done. In the meantime check out the
'mask' action.

-Dan