[AMBER] Attention: All CPPTRAJ Questions

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:55:20 -0400

Hi everyone with recent CPPTRAJ-related queries,

First, thanks for using the code, and sorry you’re having some issues
running it. I promise I’m not ignoring your questions. Recently my second
child was born, and as a result my time to do anything non-baby related is
pretty much nonexistent.

If possible (and you can wait a bit) please post your problem as an issue
on the Github repository:
https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj

The hope is this way it won’t get lost in the ever-increasing mess that is
my inbox, and in a few weeks when I have more time I’ll get to them.

Thanks,

-Dan