Re: [AMBER] "FATAL: Atom *** does not have a type" Error

From: Kashyap, Jatin <jk435.njit.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 00:45:39 -0400

Hi David,

Thanks for response. Actually, it's a acid/protein complex 2nnq. I am
removing the water, ions from complex and separating them using pymol. Then
I used UCSF chimera to add hydrogen & charge and saved the result in pdb
format and fed to AMBER. Here one thing to notice, I do get some alerts in
UCSF chimera while adding charge.