Re: [AMBER] novel residue from Glutamine

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 17:17:34 +0200

Dear Alex,

some time ago I created a consistent parameter set for crosslinking
peptide chains via non-main chain peptide (isopeptide) bonds between
Glu/Gln or Asp/Asn and Lys.
The approach also works for mixed peptide bonds between mid-chain
residues' sidechains and peptide termini, of course. Unfortunately, the
parameter set still awaits its publication ...
But if you are interested in the parameter set, please contact me off
the list. Maybe it is exactly what you need.

Best regards,

Anselm