Re: [AMBER] Missing (ATTN, need revision) and poor parameters (high penalty score) for small molecule parameters and hard time with paramfit

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 18:06:46 -0400

Allan, if you have the conformations and QM energies, put the energies into
a file (one per line) and make a trajectory out of the conformations. You
can then jump into the mdgx tutorial at a fairly late stage and get your
parameters fitted:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial32/index.php

If you have good sampling and the bond shows harmonic characteristics, you
should be able to get a decent answer out of this.

Dave