Re: [AMBER] Amazon Cloud services and Amber

From: Raman Preet Singh <ramanpreetsingh.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:47:36 +0000

Not about Amber, but i looked into another MD program. AWS was waaaaayyyyyy more costly. We purchased a new workstation instead of going for AWS. But, of course, you can still think of AWS if it's going to be for a small run.

You can look for Penguin Computing https://pod.penguincomputing.com/documentation/applications.html. This is a relatively cheaper alternative and can install software on-demand.

Best

RPS