Re: [AMBER] Tracking lifetime distance by closest of specific water IDs?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 09:28:49 -0400

Hi,

So I'm not 100% clear on what you're trying to do, but if all you want
to do is track certain waters, why doesn't identifying potential
waters with 'closest' work, then strip the waters you find there. The
output from 'closestout' has both the molecule number and the first
atom number of each water, so you could potentially use that to
determine which waters to keep. Apologies that I'm not quite getting
what you want - hope this maybe helps a bit.

-Dan