Re: [AMBER] Structure Artifact After Autoimage

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 09:25:10 -0400

Hi,

There are a few things that might be going on here, but we need more
information. Has this trajectory been previously rotated somehow, for
example by RMS-fitting to a reference? If so then the coordinates no
longer align with the unit cell vectors and imaging is no longer
possible.

If it's not that, could you possibly send me off list the topology and
1 or 2 frames of the trajectory that I can use to reproduce your
issue? Thanks,

-Dan