Re: [AMBER] ff14SBonlysc + OPC3

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:09:29 +0300

Thanks a lot to all for the comments and suggestions!

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web https://lokey.technion.ac.il/bioinformatic-knowledge-unit/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701