Re: [AMBER] clustering parameter files

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 08:42:40 -0400

I see - in that case the best thing to do is to strip each incoming
trajectory to a common "core" of atoms. For example, if the first
trajectory has an extra 2 residues at the beginning, you might do
something like:

# Load traj1, strip first 2 residues
parm parm1.parm7
trajin traj1.nc
strip :1,2
createcrd MyCrd
run
# Load traj2 and append
parm parm2.parm7
trajin traj..nc parmindex 1
createcrd MyCrd
run
# Cluster
runanalysis crdset MyCrd <other options>

If you need to extract the non-stripped frames you can use the
resulting cluster number vs time file and filter out the frames you
need (using e.g. 'readdata', 'filter' etc).

Hope this helps,

-Dan