[AMBER] Error: Could not determine format of topology

From: Jag Silwal <jagsilwal.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 09:36:26 -0400

Dear all,
I was simply trying to combine the coordinate and topology file that I
obtained front eh H++ server using the following commands and I have been
getting the following errors for every protein I processed recently.
I have used both of these commands:

ambpdb -p act2-crd.txt -c act2-top.txt > jpt.pdb
and
ambpdb -p act2-crd.txt <act2-top.txt> jpt.pdb

Both times I am getting following error message:

"Error: Could not determine format of topology 'act2-crd.txt'

It used to always work for me before and it might be a simple fix I am not
aware of. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone in the community could
throw quick tips on this.

I have attached the crd and top file here.

Thank you