Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py error

From: Tony Yang <tony.tony.tc>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:52:10 +0100

Hi Tommaso,

I’ve never encountered this error before. I believe internally MMPBSA.py.MPI is the same as MMPBSA.py and they both use the same mmpbsa_py_energy program for MMPBSA energy computation. I don’t see any reason one would say prmtop error and the other doesn’t? I can’t offer much suggestion other than maybe run ante-MMPBSA.py to generate the topology files again. Or you can run the mmpbsa_py_energy program directly to compare?

Sorry I’m not much help here.

Tony