Re: [AMBER] Amber parameters for sphingomyelin

From: Jianguo Li <ljggmx.yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 08:27:52 +0000 (UTC)

 That's great, I will wait for lipid20, thank you!

    On Thursday, 11 June 2020, 4:11:57 pm SGT, Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

 We will be releasing Lipid 20 very shortly which does have sphingomyelin parameterised. We hope to do this in the next month or so.

"Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge."
Mark Twain

Professor Ian R Gould, FRSC.
Professor of  Computational Chemical Biology

MSRH
Imperial College White City Campus
80 Wood Lane
London W12 0BZ