Re: [AMBER] Xleap - disappearance of selection when trying to relax selection

From: Billiot, Eugene <Eugene.Billiot.tamucc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:59:29 +0000

I think I have identified where the problem lies. We are using mixed forcefields to describe an amino acid based surfactant (the hydrophobic tail identified by the GAFF forcefield and amino acid polar head groups identified by the protein forcefield). When we ran antechamber on the surfactant and only used the GAFF forcefield to describe the entire surfactant molecule we did not observe the problem. So Now I just need to identify what I did wrong in using the mixed forcefields to describe the amino acid based surfactant.