Re: [AMBER] Individual water lifetimes within a distance cutoff?

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 23:55:20 -0400

Hi Karolina and Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestions! The water in question is currently interfacial
between protein/DNA, though it is good to know there's a tool to look for
water internal of a protein. I'll take a look at the lifetime command, and
see if I can't get it to do something similar to what I want- thanks again!

Best,

Kenneth