[AMBER] Xleap - disappearance of selection when trying to relax selection

From: Billiot, Eugene <Eugene.Billiot.tamucc.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 18:18:43 +0000

I am having a problem in Xleap when I build a unit, select that unit and then try to relax it in Xleap. More often than not, at least lately, instead of showing the unit relaxing it simply disappears. What we have been doing is just repeat the whole process of building the unit and trying to relax it until it finally relaxes. We repeat the exact steps each time so it is not how we build the unit. Any ideas what is going on and how we resolve the issue.