Re: [AMBER] Individual water lifetimes within a distance cutoff?

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 14:49:16 +0200

Hi Kenneth!

Are the water molecules which you want to measure the lifetime are within
the protein's interior or on the surface?
If they are located within the protein's interior, then I think AQUA-DUCT,
a software that me and my group have developed, might help you in that and
provide you much much more info!
If you're interested please check the AQUA-DUCT website:
http://www.aquaduct.pl/

Best regards,
Karolina Mitusińska

wt., 9 cze 2020 o 01:19 Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>