[AMBER] tleap splitting the lipid

From: zhiyi wu <zhiyi.wu1993.icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 10:58:22 +0100

Hi Amber User,
I’m trying to simulate a membrane system and I tried to make the lipid via tleap.

>>source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
>>source leaprc.lipid17
>>lipid = sequence {MY PC MY}
>>savepdb lipid lipid.pdb

However, I notice that instead of having a ter at the end of the molecule, there is a ter at the end of the first acryl chain (MY) another ter at the end of the head group (PC) and a final ter at the end of the molecular.
I felt that there shouldn't be a ter at the end of the first acryl chain and the head group. If I load this tleap made pdb back to tleap to generate the topology.

>>source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
>>source leaprc.lipid17
>>lipid = loadpdb lipid.pdb
>>saveamberparm lipid MM.prmtop MM.inpcrd

The head group will leave the lipid during the simulation.
Kind regards,
Zhiyi Wu