Re: [AMBER] AmberTools on Ubuntu 19.04: compilation

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:43:32 +0000

Hi David,

I tried one more time, this time by sourcing the amber.sh in the .bashrc
by "source $AMBERHOME/amber.sh" rather than "source
/path/to/amber/amber.sh",
and it worked. I really do not know why, even because it should be the same.

Sorry for bothering with this question. Thanks anyway for the tip.

regards,
Manuele

Il giorno mar 10 mar 2020 alle ore 12:26 David A Case <
david.case.rutgers.edu> ha scritto:

> On Tue, Mar 10, 2020, emanuele falbo wrote:
> >
> >After having update ubuntu to 19.04, I am facing an issue with
> AmberTools19
> >compilation.
> >Essentially, I get the following error from a file sh.f90, which I assume
> >that's not being compiled.
> >However, when I try to find it ,"$ find $AMBERHOME -iname sh.f90" ,the
> file
> >is not in the Amber directory.
> >
> >Do you have any idea about how I should go on ? Thanks for the help
> >
> >SFX= BINDIR=/home/emanuele/amber18/bin sh patch.sh
>
> Very odd. Please try this:
>
> In $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/antechamber/Makefile, find these lines:
>
> dispatch:
> SFX=$(SFX) BINDIR=$(BINDIR) sh patch.sh
>
> Try changing the "sh patch.sh" part to "/bin/bash patch.sh"
>
> Let us know what happens.
>
> ...thx...dac

*Emanuele Falbo*
PhD student
Penfold group
School of Natural and Environmental Sciences
Bedson Building, Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
w: http://tompenfoldresearch.weebly.com/