Re: [AMBER] some queries

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 22:24:29 +0800

Thank you David for the reply
I and using the windows subsystem Linux installation for Ubuntu 18.04
I already have python2. 7.17version installed but the path of amber
installation was not the home directory.
I will do it again and paste back the errors.

This skip python command line came from a website that gave the details of
installing all the computational chemistry software

I just tested the method and it worked.
But I was not convinced as python script is heavily used in analysis.

I intend to run a simulation and analyse it
Then will post back the feed back

Thank you again
Regards