Re: [AMBER] tip4p-d water forcefield parameters

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 14:41:11 +0000

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, Luca Codutti wrote:

>I would like to test the TIP4P-D water parameters according to (1); for
>this reason I started looking at the /dat/leap/lib/ and /dat/leap/parm
>folders.
>
>B. make a related "box".off  file

You can skip this step: the "box" file is only used to get some starting
coordinates, so you should be able to use any water box you like.

>I have seen a former email about this topic, but it was specific only
>for the C12 and C6 parameters.

That was probably because transfering the charges should(?) be easy.
Note that Amber uses "rmin" which is (2)**(1/6) times "sigma".

I'd suggest copying the TIP4P/EW files, and editing them to become
TIP4P-D.

....good luck....dac