Re: [AMBER] sequence command

From: ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 15:45:44 +0530

also there is a problem when i run tleap through perl script .
It starts running and then i want to run the further sequence command
through perl through system command , but it does not take any input ?
and also how can we further give variable which is having three letter
codon of sequence or file name through system command ?
can u please guide me for the same ,
I am attaching the screen shots here with..