Re: [AMBER] Combining sevaral frcmods into single file

From: viktor drobot <linux776.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:31:58 +0300

I just want to have one file with parameters modifications so it will be
easier to not forget to include proper parameters set.

However, may be you are right - if in future I will decide refine my
current parameters in params.dat then the only thing to change is this
file itself but not re-combining with initial frcmod and checking merged
file.