Re: [AMBER] AccelleratedMD production

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 22:45:09 +0530

I had a similar problem, where my system size was just over 100k atoms and
my aMD jobs would crash but normal MD with 2fs time-step and 4fs time-step
(with HMR) would run without any problem.
I am running the jobs on Quadro P5000.
Could the size of the system killing my aMD jobs??

Best Regards
Elvis Martis
Mumbai.