Re: [AMBER] mmPBSA error in Amber19 suite

From: Lei Zhao <jackyzhao010.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:55:45 +0800

Hi David,
   Thank you for your suggestions. I have solved this problem. I have tested MMPBSA.py to calculate the binding energy without any problem. Thus, I think that the MPICH 3.3 could not be compatible with the latest version of amber. I have recompiled the MPICH-3.1.4 and reinstalled the Amber18 to solve this problem.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I am wondering the latest version of MPICH could not be suitable for the latest version of amber.

Now, I am compiling Amber19 with MPICH-3.1.4. When I have finished it, I will report the results below.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Lei