Re: [AMBER] mmPBSA error in Amber19 suite

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 13:11:31 +0000

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019, jacky zhao wrote:

> I have recompiled the latest amber18 to test MMPBSA.py.MPI. However,
> the similar error can be found. I have also used our previous MD
> trajectory to test the MMPBSA.py.MPI. Previously, this MD trajectory
> can be calculated by amber18 without any problem.
>
> I am wondering why cpptraj could not reach the complex topology
> file. All these topology files were generated by ante-MMPBSA.py.

Have you tried running a short MMPBSA.py calculation with the serial version
of the code? What happens with that? What happens if you run MMPBSA.py.MPI
with just 2 threads (rather than 45)?

If this sort of debugging doesn't help, it seems to me that you will need to
create a small example that illustrates the problem.

....dac