Re: [AMBER] Radgyr or distance averages

From: Reber, David <David.Reber.empa.ch>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 00:31:45 +0000

Hi Dan

I see, thank you for clarification. I tried your suggestion and I get some invalid command error messages:

  [trajin MD333.mdcrd]
        Reading 'MD333.mdcrd' as Amber Trajectory
  [for residues R0 in mask :FSI i=1;i++]
Error: Unrecognized character in expression: :
'for residues R0 in mask :FSI i=1;i++': Invalid command or expression.
        1 errors encountered reading input.

Do you see where the problem lies?

Thanks for your help,
David