Re: [AMBER] parameter file for dUTP

From: Zachary Fallon <zachary.fallon.stonybrook.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 18:12:07 -0400

Hey Arthur,

Welcome to Amber! Your first question is a little tricky because there are
many, many RNA force fields. I am not an RNA person so I am not familiar
with which (if any) are considered 'standard', so I suggest you consult the
literature for reviews and maybe look for how other people have simulated a
system similar to yours. Otherwise, the force field files are located in
amber/dat/leap; you'll find the leaprc, lib, and frcmod files for the
various parameter sets in the different sub-directories from there.

As for Dr. Carlson's triphosphate parameters, I believe you can find those
on Dr. Richard Bryce's Amber Parameter Database. Those parameters are for
GTP and ATP though, so you'll likely have to trim off the sugar + base part
of them and insert the dU parameters from another RNA force field. Here is
the paper where Dr. Carlson published her phosphate parameters:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/jcc.10262

Best of luck!

--Zachary