Re: [AMBER] graph

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 11:08:20 -0400

Hi,

Well, the axes aren't labeled, so we're left to guess from the file
name that this is an RMSD plot vs time of a molecule of DNA. Also, you
haven't told us how you went about calculating this (what program,
what was your input, etc), what simulation you performed to generate
the trajectory you are analyzing and how you performed it, what
tutorial you are referring to, etc etc. You need to provide some more
information and context before anyone can try helping.

-Dan