Re: [AMBER] parameter file for dUTP

From: Zachary Fallon <zachary.fallon.stonybrook.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 13:55:20 -0400

Hi Arthur,

I don't believe there is a pre-made dUTP parameter file, but you can easily
put one together using Dr. Carlson's triphosphate parameters and dU
parameters from your favorite RNA force field. I have done this before with
dCTP and dTTP and I get good results (in DNA systems), so it should be
doable with dUTP as well. You will need to build a frcmod and lib file.

Hope that helps, best of luck!

--Zachary

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 9:04 AM sunyeping <sunyeping.aliyun.com> wrote:

> Dear everyone,
>
> I would like to do MD similation with a protein in complex with dUTP
> (2'-Deoxyuridine-5'-triphosphate). Is there parameter file for dUTP ? Or
> should I prepare the parameter file for it? And how to prepare it?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Arthur

Zachary Fallon, PhD Candidate
Dr. Carlos Simmerling Laboratory
The Laufer Center for Physical and Quantitative Biology
The Department of Chemistry, Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, New York 11794
Phone: (914) 703-1010 <(914)+703+1010>  Email:  zachary.fallon.stonybrook.
<zachary.fallon.stonybrook.edu>edu