Re: [AMBER] Solvate with methanol and acetone using free energy methods?

From: Stephan Schott <schottve.hhu.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 22:47:07 +0100

Hi,
You can also try the packmol-memgen wrapper. In the new AmberTools19
release (availabe sometime next month I guess), I support some more
functionalities for non-membrane packing, and there you can include solutes
at whatever concentration you want. I am interested in feedback about this,
so let me know if there is something jn particular you need. I guess I
could include some solvents aside from water...
Cheers,

El mar., 26 mar. 2019 a las 17:55, Debarati DasGupta (<
debarati_dasgupta.hotmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi Matt,
> yes it is straightforward to prepare mixed solvent boxes in amber as long
> as you know the concentrations you want and the prepi and frcmod parameters
> for those solvents.
> You can also use Packmol (http://m3g.iqm.unicamp.br/packmol/home.shtml)
> to define a fixed number of water + co solvent molecules you need for
> solvating your polymer of interest.
>
> Thanks
> Debarati

Stephan Schott Verdugo