Re: [AMBER] A confused question about calculate the binding free energy from MMPBSA.py

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:38:02 -0400

Hi Fangjia,

Yes, the default options have changed over time. I believe Amber 18
defaults are back to the original setting.

For a detailed discussion of all related options on the quality of the
calculations, please take a look of our recent publication:

Journal of computational chemistry 37 (27), 2436-2446

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,