Re: [AMBER] Problems calculating density over distance

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 15:08:03 -0400

Hi,

It looks like you do have the density for the water in your output
file - it's in columns 4 (average) and 5 (standard deviation):

#density :Au0 sd(:Au0) :WAT sd(:WAT)
   -0.8750 0.000 0.00000 0.000 0.00000

If I plot it out it looks like the water density doesn't start until
about 30 Angstroms.

Also, I see you're using cpptraj version 15, which is several years
out of date. I highly recommend updating AmberTools and/or getting the
GitHub version of cpptraj.

Hope this helps,

-Dan