Re: [AMBER] Incorrect electric field

From: Charles Lin <Charles.lin.silicontx.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 15:28:12 +0000

So I just looked through the code, the code simply just takes efx, efy, efz and multiplies the charge and accumulates that into the force accumulators for the variables.

In terms of your comment about it being in a cyclic manner is that what's suppose to happen?

I'll take a deeper dive into this next week.