Re: [AMBER] ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '-3.0'

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:26:50 -0400

Hi,

You need to provide more details so people can at least try to
reproduce the problem.

First of all, you don't say what version of AmberTools you are using
but based on the paths printed in your message it's version 14, which
is several years out of date. Please update to the latest version of
AmberTools (http://ambermd.org/AmberTools.php).

Second, can you provide the *exact* chain of commands you used that
resulted in the error? Based on the error message itself it seems that
MCPB.py encountered a floating point number (3.0) where it expected an
integer. However, it's possible this is a bug that is fixed in the
latest version of MCPB.py, so try upgrading first.

-Dan