Re: [AMBER] Problems modifing box lengths in a .rst file.

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 12:18:14 -0500

Hi,

Did you follow the advice I sent in my previous mail and make certain
the file you are writing is being written in the correct format? An
ASCII restart will have a title followed by number of atoms and then 6
columns og numbers, e.g.

trajectory generated by ptraj
  223
  -1.8890000 9.1590000 7.5690000 -1.0370000 8.6910000 7.2960000

If it doesn't look like that then you are using the wrong format.

-Dan