Re: [AMBER] Problems modifing box lengths in a .rst file.

From: Lucas Bandeira <bandeiralucas97.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:29:31 -0200

Actually the first problem that I had was: when I had tried to run a
simulation using a normal restart file (.rst) the following message was
shown in the output file:

| Flags: MPI
 getting box info from netcdf restart file
| NetCDF restart box info found
|Largest sphere to fit in unit cell has radius = 0.000
ASSERTion 'e' failed in ew_setup.F90 at line 306.

When I did what Dan said, use cpptraj to add box lengths in the restart
file, I got this message:

| Flags: MPI
 getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

ERROR: I could not find the number of atoms or the time on
       the second line of your inpcrd file [New_2NPT.rst]. Bad INPCRD file!

When I specify the restart format (trajout New_2NPT.rst restart) in the
cpptraj input file I have this message:

| Flags: MPI
 getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

| peek_ewald_inpcrd: Box info not found in inpcrd

I hope I have been clear

Lucas