Re: [AMBER] Problems modifing box lengths in a .rst file.

From: Lucas Bandeira <bandeiralucas97.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:18:00 -0200

Dear Dan,

thank you very much for your help.

But now I am having another problem. I am trying to run a NVT simulation
using the latter restart file generated by cpptraj, but when I try this in
the output file of the NVT simulation is shown the following error: I could
not find the number of atoms or the time on the second line of your inpcrd
file [New_2NPT.rst]. Bad INPCRD file!

Could you help me with this?

Thank you in advance,

Lucas