Re: [AMBER] CUDA test failure

From: Asma Abro <aashi7772.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 14:33:42 +0000 (UTC)

Many thanks for all the suggestions. I will definitely check it out.
Regards, Asma

  On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 7:10 PM, Pratul Agarwal<pratul.agarwal-lab.org> wrote: In addition to the setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH as suggested by David Case, if you are using CUDA for other programs (or there are multiple users of AMBER on the system), you should ask your system administrator to add correct library path for CUDA (e.g. /usr/local/cuda/lib64 or /usr/local/cuda/lib) in /etc/ld.so.conf and run the ldconfig command. See man page of ldconfig for details.

Pratul K. Agarwal, Ph.D.
(Editorial Board Member: PLoS ONE, Microbial Cell Factories)
Web: http://www.agarwal-lab.org/