Re: [AMBER] AMBER18 Update Fail (AmberTools Update.10)

From: Rui Sun <ruisun.hawaii.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 09:28:56 -1000

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your response!

I have tried three times and they all failed at the same place (update.10).
I was also wondering if the server is down. Just to make sure I understand
the process, the update is just to download a few updated and bug-fixed
subroutine and replace the previous ones. There is no compilation involved,
right?

If this helps, I have also tried to update and compile the code without
GPUs (just do ./configure) and it went fine.

Thanks again!
Rui

*Rui Sun*
Assistant Professor