Re: [AMBER] AMBER18 Update Fail (AmberTools Update.10)

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 16:09:00 +0000

On Thu, Dec 06, 2018, Rui Sun wrote:

>I would like to test AMBER18 with GPUs but the code seems to fail when
>applying the updates.
>
>After downloading and extracting the source code, I attempted to compile it
>by
>./configure gpu

"gpu" is not an allowed argument to configure, but you apparently had
troubles with the update step before that error was encountered.

In a separate email, you said you ran "configure" , and everything
worked. If so, you won't need to download any patches again: you
already have them.

If the above sounds correct, try this "./configure -cuda gnu", which is
the proper way to request building the GPU codes.

...good luck....dac