Re: [AMBER] numpy related problem in amber

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:01:57 -0500

On Thu, Dec 06, 2018, Seketoulie Keretsu wrote:

>I am not sure if the PATH are correctly added, please advise regarding
>my PATH to add amber properly. Also numpy was supposed to be installed
>(as per ./configure of amber) why do i still get the "ImportError: No
>module named numpy". Please advise.

Can you say under what circumstances you are getting this ImportError?
That is, what triggers it?

Did you accept the download of miniconda when you installed Amber?

Try this:

amber.python
>>> import numpy

If that works, then you are probably accessing some other python on your
system, which is not the miniconda one the Amber installed. (just a
guess: we would need to know answers to the questions above.)

...good luck...dac