Re: [AMBER] numpy related problem in amber

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 04:52:32 +0000

HI
Try using "which sander" (without quotes) and you know if the environments variables are correct.
#export AMBERHOME=/home/biopo5/Downloads/amber18
#export PATH=$PATH:$AMBERHOME/bin
Since you have used # the bash cannot read this line, remove the # and it should be fine.

Best Regards
Elvis A F Martis
Molecular Simulations Group,
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry,